The NEW Can-Air SS diffuser offers the same reliable aeration system of the Can-Air diffuser but with a slightly smaller stainless steel base which is self weighted for easy install
- Durable Stainless Steel Base
- No gravel needed in the base to sink it - just lower into the water
- Easy to assemble and install
- Made in Canada
- No electricity in the water. This can be especially important where swimming is allowed.
- No floating equipment at the surface. Boating is not hindered and the natural view of the lake can be enjoyed.
- Can-Air Aeration will improve water quality by moving water slowly over the bottom substrate of the pond. Phosphates are reduced by up to 95% in many cases.
- Can-Air systems can aerate for as little as is cost effective to purchase and operate for larger surface areas. These systems can effectively de-stratify and aerate deep lakes with much lower equipment costs and energy consumption. Can-Air systems are the most efficient on the market.
- Low maintenance. Most maintenance and inspection may be conducted onshore. Rocking piston compressors do not require internal maintenance as often as other compressors.