The 8400JF (Single Phase) and 2.3JF (3 Phase) 2 hp floating decorative fountain is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired.
It comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 6 FOUNTAIN PATTERNS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
The 6 fountain patterns range from 22' in height to over 40' in diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The 8400JF & 2.3JF are precision-engineered to maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or lake.
It is available in a 240V Single Phase and 208/240Vac 3 Phase, 60Hz model
6 Fountain Patterns for the Price of One!
NEW REDWOOD 22' Tall x 7' Wide Narrow Geyser
LINDEN 18' x 4' Inner & 9' x 30' Outer Tier
NEW SPRUCE 19' Tall x 10' Wide Geyser
JUNIPER 8' Tall x 46' Wide "V"
WILLOW 12.5' Tall x 28' Wide "V"
BIRCH (No Nozzle 12' Tall x 11' Wide Geyser
The 8400JF, single phase unit is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up.
The 2.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF3235. Without the confusing options, these panels include all the best features. Included in this UL-508A, non-metallic 4x/3r panel is a true, 3 phase rated personnel protection GFI with a 5ma trip level. Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, two 24 Hour time clocks (one for the unit and one for lights), and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with wiring diagram in the door. I licensed electrician should install the control panel.
Add an optional LR375 low voltage kit extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a captivating ambiance to your water feature at night.
The LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit includes three machined-bronze light fixtures each with 75 watt MR-16 Halogen lamps. The lighting kit’s transformer is integrated into the system, so there’s no extra wiring required. Simply plug it into the C-85 Control Panel or wire into the CF-3235 3 Phase panel and the lights will operate whenever the unit operates during darkness or whenever the lighting timer is set (for 3 phase options). Three clear MR-16 lamps are included with each kit. As an option, you can choose any or all of the optional colors. Two sets of LR375 lights can be added for more dramatic displays.
Features and Benefits of the 8400JF & 2.3JF
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', & 400' (500' special order) Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.