Kasco Fountain Multi-Pattern 8400JF
The 8400JF (Single Phase) 2 hp floating decorative fountain is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired.
It comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 6 FOUNTAIN PATTERNS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
The 6 fountain patterns range from 22' in height to over 40' in diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The 8400JF & 2.3JF are precision-engineered to maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or lake.
It is available in a 240V Single Phase
6 Fountain Patterns for the Price of One!
22' Tall x 7' Wide Narrow Geyser
18' x 4' Inner & 9' x 30' Outer Tier
19' Tall x 10' Wide Geyser
8' Tall x 46' Wide "V"
12.5' Tall x 28' Wide "V"
BIRCH (No Nozzle
12' Tall x 11' Wide Geyser
The 8400JF, single phase unit is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up.
Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, two 24 Hour time clocks (one for the unit and one for lights), and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with wiring diagram in the door. I licensed electrician should install the control panel.
Add an optional 6 LED light kit to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a captivating ambiance to your water feature at night.
The lighting kit’s transformer is integrated into the system, so there’s no extra wiring required. Simply plug it into the C-85 Control Panel or wire into the CF-3235 3 Phase panel and the lights will operate whenever the unit operates during darkness or whenever the lighting timer is set (for 3 phase options).
Features and Benefits of the 8400JF
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', & 400' (500' special order) Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.