Kasco Marine Floating Fountains
Now with Larger Display Pattern and Redesigned Float!
The 3400VFX, 3/4 hp floating aerating fountain is great for small to medium sized ponds and has been a best-seller for Kasco for many years.
The classic Kasco "V" fountain pattern is a larger 6' tall x 21' wide giving this model a beautiful aesthetically pleasing display. It is designed for maximum oxygenation to improve the health of your pond or lake efficiently. The 3400VFX floating aerating fountains are available in 120V or 240V, 60Hz models as well as
The 3400VFX, 120 volt model includes a GFCI protected control box. The C25 control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 3400VFX if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
The 3400HVFX (240 volt model) is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85 The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up
Features and Benefits of the 3400VFX
- Impressive pattern: 6' Tall x 21' Wide
- Efficent / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 7.3 running amps on 120V and 3.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 to 4 cartons depending upon cord length selected. Add an additional carton for an optional light kit.
- Dependable: Backed by a two year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200' (250’, 300', & 400' available in 240 volt units) Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for. Comes with everything you need. All you need is an outdoor plug outlet. Comes with timer, a cord of your choice in length and ropes attached to the float.Even has a photo eye on timer if you decide to add LED lights in the future. Looks excellent as well as sounds great while sitting outside having a wobbly pop or two. I am very happy with it .
Great product, beautiful V shape pattern. Easy to install.
This pump is excellent quality and works well in the pond.
The fountain throws a tremendous amount of water to aerate and does so in a very attractive pattern. We're very happy with the unit and with Pond Pro.