Kasco Marine's 4400VFX 1 hp floating aerating fountain is ideal for medium to large ponds.
The classic Kasco "V" fountain pattern, now a larger 8' tall x 26' wide, creates an inspiring aesthetic display.
The 4-Blade Prop reduces slippage past the prop blades giving the 4400VFX the highest water flow per kilowatts of power used of any unit in the Kasco line
It excels at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
The 4400VFX is available in 120V or 240V, 60Hz models.
The 4400VFX includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 4400VFX if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
The 4400HVFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up.
The 4400VFX boasts an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
Low Voltage Light kits are available in Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
Features and Benefits of the 4400VFX
- now a larger 8' tall x 26' wide for an eye-catching display Dramatic V Pattern:
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11.3 running amps on 120V and 5.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 4400VFX ships in 2 or 3 boxes (depending on cord length) and 4400HVFX ships in 3 or 4 boxes (depending on cord length) via UPS (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200' (250' available in 240V options) Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.