Kasco Fountain V-Pattern 8400VFX
Kasco Marine's 8400VFX 2 hp floating aerating fountain is ideal for medium to large ponds.
The classic Kasco “V” fountain pattern, 8′ tall x 32′ wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX excellent water flow and efficiency. It is precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond.
“My pond had been plagued by algae as the water was murky and unattractive. The installation of the fountain aerator almost immediately transformed my pond from an eyesore to the envy of the neighborhood. The algae problem subsided immediately and the water became clear and vibrant. My fish have come alive with energy and activity. I was also stunned at the quality of the fountain and the beautiful display. The lights are without question, the crowning jewel! – Brent, South Carolina
It is available in a 240V, Single Phase and 208/240V, 3 Phase 60Hz models. The 8400VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The 2.3VFX, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. The 8400VFX & 2.3VFX boast an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic “V” Pattern: 8′ tall x 32′ wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
WATCH OUR POND PRO YOUTUBE VIDEO ON FOUNTAIN INSTALLATION