Weed Razer Pro + Weed Rake Combo
Razor good, Raker so-so
Posted by Graham on 27th Jun 2016
They're a good package. Both made of high-quality materials.
The one thing that sucks about the Raker is, it flips over on it's back, so the tines point up, every time I throw it. As it fills with water and sinks, it flips over every time. Lame.
Works well if you only rake by hand, without throwing it.
- Weed Razer Pro w/ Sharpener
- Weed Raker
Cut the weeds with your weed razer, and drag them back in with the rake!! Perfect combo!!
The WeedRazer Pro takes the efficiency of the original WeedRazer to a new level, as with the push of button users can select the best cut width for the situation!
Cuts widths available range from 62 down to approximately 12. Not only does the smaller cut width allow for easier cutting of thicker stalked weeds or dense weeds, it also makes allows for easier storage and or transportation to from different locations.
Weighing about 9 lbs the Pro is still easy to toss from shorelines, docks, etc. Like the original design the Pro slices at the base of the weed, when retrieved as recommended, includes 25 of rope and it includes a sharpener.
Unlike the original design the Pro is almost completely assembled in the box!
- Cutting Width 12" to 62"
- 25ft. of Rope Included
- Weighs 9lbs.
- Minimal Assembly Required
- The WeedRazer is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the weedrazer behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the Weedrazer when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the WeedRazer.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
- Avoid areas with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
LAKE RAKE Specially Designed for removing LAKE and pond WATER WEEDS. TheWEEDRAKER is the best tool in the industry to pull in FREE FLOATING WEEDS like Water Hyacinth, Bladderwort, Salvinia, Water Lettuce, etc
The Lake Raker is the Longest, Widest, and Deepest digging lake rake in the industry specifically designed to be very effective at removing LAKE and pond water WEEDS and debris floating on the surface of the WATER. The WeedRaker is also designed to dig and pull the stems and roots of your LAKE AND POND WEEDSslowing or eliminating their re-growth. This RAKE is ideal for removing the organic matter at the bottom of your lake which fuels the regrowth of more water weeds,aquatic vegetation!
Weighing less than 7 lbs, it is light enough to toss 55 feet away. The rake head is hollow and can be filled with floating material to make it float, or with gravel or other weighted material to make it dig deeper.
With WeedRaker you can:
- Keep your beach front free from floating water weeds and debris
- Collect large mats of floating debris with the super sized rake head
- Clean your beach, root up weeds and remove muck
- Keep your lake bottom weed free and harvest your cut weeds.
- Remove decaying organic matter from your lake and pond bottom
- Weigh the hollow rake head down with rock to dig deep in the bottom
- Pull weeds in from 55 feet away
The Weed Raker comes in a box that is 2” x 5” x 39". The Weed Raker has a four section handle that snaps together giving the user up to 11 feet of reach and comes with 43 feet of rope.