Best Razor on the market, No time consuming assembly required, takes up less space then other razors when in storage
The WeedRazer Pro takes the efficiency of the original WeedRazer to a new level, as with the push of button users can select the best cut width for the situation!
Cuts widths available range from 62 down to approximately 12. Not only does the smaller cut width allow for easier cutting of thicker stalked weeds or dense weeds, it also makes allows for easier storage and or transportation to from different locations.
Weighing about 9 lbs the Pro is still easy to toss from shorelines, docks, etc. Like the original design the Pro slices at the base of the weed, when retrieved as recommended, includes 25 of rope and it includes a sharpener.
Unlike the original design the Pro is almost completely assembled in the box!
- Cutting Width 12" to 62"
- 25ft. of Rope Included
- Weighs 9lbs.
- Minimal Assembly Required
- The WeedRazer is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the weedrazer behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the Weedrazer when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the WeedRazer.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
- Avoid areas with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cat's pyjamas! Works a treat! Cleared my entire boat dock area in an hour, and I shouldn't have any boat prop fouling now.
On about my 4th cast into our dugout with the WeedRazer Pro at the second smallest setting, it became embedded in a mat of roots and weeds. I could not pull it out and had to resort to our lawn tractor to free it. The support arms were bent up, but I was able to straighten them. At the smallest setting, it still gets stuck occasionally ( usually the handle/ rope get stuck ) . It works well when the bull rushes and other weeds are free standing, just beware of the matted floating islands!
This is a serious edged weapon on Pond Reeds. Strong, Sharp and extremely effective. Have used for a month, excellent cuts and results. For thick dense areas start off with blades at low to mid way open range, short, sharp tugs work best. Do not let the picture on box fool you (female wearing a bikini, bare feet, no gloves, dangerous) wear protective equipment, this is a serious tool, be safe.
Light weight, easy to use! So impressed with the difference it has made to our lakefront! Mother-nature is no longer winning!
This is the best invention.
The weed eater is a well designed and a simple effective weed cutter, It functioned great and I cleared a large area in 2.5 hrs .the sharpe blade does it job well . the shipping was quick and pond pro wasted no time shipping the weed cutter out ,if u have weeds to cut this is the tool .
Not a single weed survived. Highly effective.
This thing is awesome! In one hour I obliterated the cat tails in front of my beach. Just toss it out and tug it in with short jerks on the rope. Well worth the money.
finally a tool that works as advertised