Kasco Fountain V-Pattern 3400VFX
3.1 JF Kasco F...
Now with Larger Display Pattern and Redesigned Float!
The 3400VFX, 3/4 hp floating aerating fountain is great for small to medium sized ponds and has been a best-seller for Kasco for many years.
The classic Kasco "V" fountain pattern is a larger 6' tall x 21' wide giving this model a beautiful aesthetically pleasing display. It is designed for maximum oxygenation to improve the health of your pond or lake efficiently. The 3400VFX floating aerating fountains are available in 120V or 240V, 60Hz models as well as 240V, 50Hz international model.
The 3400VFX, 120 volt model includes a GFCI protected control box. The C25 control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 3400VFX if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
The 3400HVFX (240 volt model) is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up.
Low Voltage Light kits are available in Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
Add an optional 3 LED light kit to the 3400VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while providing a resort-like appearance to the water feature. The LR-275 Low Voltage Light Kit includes two machined-bronze light fixtures each with 75 watt MR-16 Halogen lamps. The lighting kit’s transformer is integrated into the system, so there’s no extra wiring required. Simply plug it into the control panel and the lights will operate whenever the unit operates during darkness. Two clear MR-16 lamps are included with each kit. As an option, you can choose any or all of the four colors of
Features and Benefits of the 3400VFX
- Impressive pattern: 6' Tall x 21' Wide
- Efficent / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 7.3 running amps on 120V and 3.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 to 4 cartons depending upon cord length selected. Add an additional carton for an optional light kit.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200' (250’, 300', & 400' available in 240 volt units) Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.