ProClear is premium Canadian-made Algaecide that is ideal for ponds, lakes and even drinking water tanks and reservoirs. Easy to use and effective, ProClear Algaecide makes treating and preventing algae safe, simple and economical.
Experts recommend treating for algae preventatively to save labour and money. Treating algae blooms are 2-3 times more expensive than treating preventatively! Additionally, treating reactively requires stronger concentrations of chemicals, which can be harsh on the water. Lastly, toxic algae like blue-green algae is much more risky to treat after it has taken over a pond as more toxins can be released.
IS SAFE FOR FISH IF YOU DO NOT EXCEED 3L/1 MILLIONN GALLONS
IN SMALL PONDS, THE RECOMMENDED APPLICATION RATE THAT IS SAFE FOR FISH IS 1ml/1000L - 1 ml is approximately 1 drop.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE VERY CAREFUL CALCULATING POND VOLUME - IF IN DOUBT, TREAT CONSERVATIVELY
· Algae control
· Algae prevention – Save time and money treating preventatively!
· Bacterial control
· Odour reduction
· Ammonia and nitrogen reduction
· Eliminate bad taste of drinking water from algae
· Safely treat toxic blue-green algae (Some dead algae releases toxins)
Ponds & Lakes
Dugouts, fish ponds (maximum 1 liters per 1000000 liters of water)
Sewage lagoons, manure pits
Residential drinking systems
Potable Water Tanks
· NSF 60 - Drinking Water Certified
· Safe & Easy to use
· Safe for livestock, fish, wildlife
· Registered in Health Canada Pest Management Regulatory Agency
· Made in Canada
***ALSO AVAILABLE IN BARRELS (208L)***